Friday, January 16, 2009

Strange winds are blowing me down this way: Why I'm going to need Headlights to drive through the snow.

My 7:30 this morning was cancelled because the prof apparently didn't feel like showing up. It's a bummer since this was my only course and I need to be in office, so I basically woke up and came here for no reason. So what's the plan now? To take the papers I have to grade home and work on them there in the warmth of the hearth (that was an odd thing to say) rather than staying here in this . . . building. 

Oh, on a side note, it's snowing again. I think I'll go take a walk outside later today . . . maybe when and if the sun comes out from behind the clouds and the temperature rises above 4 degrees.

I feel kind of weird writing this but I just kind of want to roll in it . . . like a child does in the snow. Odd, hm. 

No comments: