Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What am I Feeling? Melancholy.

I'm listening to the Silver Jews. I've started with their album "American Waters" but I think I'm going to keep this up long enough to make it through "The Natural Bridge" and "Starlite Walkers" as well. But I don't know how long this will last since I have the strongest craving for Smog since I began writing. We'll see how it goes. 

I suppose I don't have much else to write in this post. I went to eye doctor today, as I said I would yesterday. I'm not sure whether I'm going to enjoy my new frames. To cut costs, I bought a pair vintage from a third party dealer, and I'm having the lenses made to fit them, rather than buying new. They're just a little different older pair which were a solid brown with green inlay. 


Anyways, I think I actually am going to switch over to some Smog . . . so I should go and do that before the feeling passes. Maybe later tonight I'll get a little more creative with my listening choices . . . like some Sparklehorse . . . or Headlights . . . no, now I'm feeling so soul or blues, like Dead Prez. 

I'll just put it out there . . . I have no idea what I'm feeling. 

2 comments:

B.Pagano said...

Heh, how about a little bit of the Folk Implosion? I've been digging them since the weekend ended.

Read anymore Golding lately?

Eve said...

Eh, I put them on last weekend, so I don't know if I'm up to listening to them again.

Golding? I read Darkness Visible recently . . . otherwise I recently invested in a copy of The Double Tongue, which was worth the price.