Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Wilco: Why I Was Angered and Outraged When John Outright Flattened The Idea of Growing Himself a Beard in the Image of Jeff Tweedy.

This post is devoted to my most favorite listening music: that of Wilco. Not only do I love the dulcet tones of Mr. Jeff Tweedy's voice, as you might already know, but I sort of compare him to a god . . . I even tried to convince John to grow out his beard Jeff Tweedy style . . . and well, naturally he didn't, but it would have been wonderful if he did. 

Anyways, I have the entire collection of albums that they've released . . . and enjoyed listening to them again, for the millionth time . . . because, well, things like this never get old . . . or boring. So hmm, I'm trying to think of something that I haven't written before, so that I can write
 something without repeating myself . . . because I know how boring that can be. 

. . . Hmmm.  I might as well fill the void of myself thinking for thoughts for write with a tad bit a art . . . everything gets better with art right? 



So . . . yeah, I've got nothing . . . I'm completely dried up on Wilco, other than the simple statement that they are the best at what they do . . . which is create art umcompared, duh. So, yeah, I had better cut this post short, John (the man that refused to grow a Jeff Tweedy beard) had made pita and hummus tonight for dinner . . . something of which I haven't had in forever. While we're eating, whether he likes it or not, I'm going to put on a little Yankee Hotel Foxtrot and bop along to some "Jesus, Etc." 

No comments: