Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Vampire Weekend: Why They are Not Worth the Commute from KC to Lawrence and Why The Polyphonic Spree Surely is Due to the Definite Uniformity.

This is good stuff . . . I am currently listening to Vampire Weekend's self titled album, Vampire Weekend . . . and am enjoying it. This is something that my brother gave me a while back, and then apparently they started getting pretty big, and everybody loves them. Well then, I love them too. I have to say that the most enjoyable track that I've been listening to is "Walcott" . . . I like the piano . . . of course, that's probably because I like most songs with strong piano pieces in them . . . of course, this all despite the fact that the the most popular track being the prior one and one halfway through the middle . . . I didn't bother to learn their names. 

Now for a little bit of eye media:  

Well, sheesh, that's enough for that I suppose . . . well, I guess I should plug their tour for any local readers . . . they'll be in around the area in a couple days in Lawrence . . . Thursday, I believe . . . I won't be there, because the drive/commute is too long for for something not entirely worth it . . . I mean the last time I drove to Lawrence for a concert was for The Polyphonic Spree . . . because really, that's a show definitely worth seeing . . . all I need to say is robes . . . and army uniforms . . . costume uniformity . . . whatever you want to call it. 

No comments: