Sunday, September 28, 2008

The 'rents came over this weekend . . . it was amazing!

The 'rents came over this weekend . . . it was amazing! 

I suppose I should make multiple corrections to the previous sentence . . . first of all, my 'rents did not come . . . because . . . well, my mother is no longer alive . . . and my father, well, I haven't spoken to him since I was sixteen and moved away to live with my mother and go to college. So, it was John's parents that came over and stayed in our guest room (that I thankfully had furnished when we moved in!) . . . the second correction . . . it was not amazing. 

It was rather stressful. John kept freaking out, which would stress me out . . . which would freak him out even more . . . and so on. But in the end I guess the stress wasn't really worth it, because everything worked out well . . . John would say however that the only reason it worked out was because he did stress out so much . . . but whatever. 

The next time I write I will finally get back to the ongoing Library selections . . . as I wasn't able to listen to any music this weekend . . . for the obvious reasons (i.e. John would have flipped out). 

No comments: