Saturday, September 27, 2008

Dressy Bessy: What I Go and Listen to on a Friday Night to Get a Drink and Forget About the 'Rents.

The post for today covers Dressy Bessy, if you couldn't get that from the title . . . duh. I went and saw them on Friday night in Lawrence at the Replay Lounge. They were really loud . . . comparatively to the other bands that played. Well, I like Dressy Bessy . . . I mean they're nice to listen to and everything . . . the only reason I went was because I had to stay late in Lawrence and was coerced by a friend . . . and I thought, "Hey! I'm already going to be staying here late, so might as well go to a bar listen to some Dressy Bessy and get a drink . . . because I sure know that I'll be savoring the need for this drink over the weekend when John's parent's are here."

 
So yeah, that's all I have to say, because . . . well, there isn't much for me to add. Okay?

No comments: