Sunday, February 17, 2008

I'm a Manic: So What?

I've got nothing to do, so I thought I might as well press how much I completely adore the Billy Bragg + Wilco duo. I had the take the music off a while ago because John was wanting to practice his cello and needed to "be able to think" . . . (though my thoughts on this are that it was because he wasn't into it much . . . sheesh.) Furthermore, I thought that I would add a couple . . . (yeah) . . . of pictures to illustrate my mania.




Really, don't act like you didn't enjoy that . . . especially the one of Jeff Tweedy sleeping (featured above.) I enjoyed it because not only is it of Jeff Tweedy, but he's also sleeping . . . which makes me slightly envious . . . (also, on a side note, my couch has a crazy pattern like that as well . . . ha.) Gee-whiz, I need to get a grasp on life.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: