Saturday, February 16, 2008

AHDNSHAU DHSUISIEWXXN AUWIQO NFJI FNDIEWNSNCJX NAJSQP DMD NSNAKDIIERN RNJCKLH ISHFDIOGG FUSG!

I've gotten better and the sickness has left my body for the most part. Now I am just dealing with the return of the sleeping sickness and life and everything and on and on. I suppose its just that time of year, February . . . when the buzz of the "new year" drops and leaves that empty pit of the following 335 days left for the year. Myself, I'm just a little down . . . the sickness brought me down . . . the return of not being able to sleep brought me down . . . living brought me down. Well . . . John's pulling in for the night so I think I will try to as well. I think I've made my point as well as possible for now.

Oh, in more news, I've hooked myself on a Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin kick. I don't know why. They're from Springfield, MO where my brother is currently residing, though I knew about them before he even lived there. I'll expand later . . . for now I need to finish turning all the lights off.

No comments: