Tuesday, December 4, 2007

An Early Leave Makes for a Great Surprise.

I actually got to go home early today! I mean, yeah, I was planning on coming home early anyways, but I'd like to think that I was somehow scamming the system to do so . . . it makes me feel like I am actually accomplishing something.

The real reason for my early leave is that I had a doctor's appointment. It was boring. I always hate sitting in that little room with the bed/chair thing draped in that white meatpacking paper. Its too sanitary, too clean. I suppose I'm healthy (I know that all any reader is thinking about right now is 'I wonder what she's got'). It was just one of those 'routine' once every couple of months checkups. The doctor prescribed a different brand of sleeping pills, the others I was taking weren't working. That was about it. Then I went home.

Now, I am going to take a nap or something. John's over, making an early dinner or late late lunch. He said it was going to be tomato soup or something, but I didn't see him bring in any tomatoes. I'm guessing that was just a cover and that it is going to be a surprise.

No comments: