Sunday, December 9, 2007

Driving Makes Me Sleepy.

John and I got back from St. Louis today at around 6ish. The trip was enjoyable. We went around to all the museums, visited his parents, ate some really nice "cuisine," etc. The killer about trips like these is always that long 4 hr drive back. It just gets so monotonous. I tried to not fall asleep. I willed myself to not fall asleep. But alas, I fell asleep, which was bad on my part because I had so much work that I could have been doing. When we got home neither of us felt like putting together dinner, so instead we got some carry-out Chinese. It was sub-par to the meals I have been having lately . . . just a tad bit too salty.

Well, I better go and get some more sleep. I have a final to take in the morning . . . yay.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey- just wanted to wish you luck on your finals tomorrow. Be safe on the commute there . . . there's supposedly a big ice storm pulling through tonight.

I'll have lunch ready when you get home. Good luck-

Eve said...

Thanks for the wishes of luck . . . the final turned out fine, I guess. You're right about the roads . . . they're denfinately icy.

See you later-