Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Firecracker, firecracker, I will not complain at all, I will never be tricked by you.

I've been listening to Voxtrot all evening. It's something about the dulcet tones . . . calming, somehow. Anyways, we're leaving the French coast in ten days. It saddens me, to know that in such a short time I'll be leaving the blue coastline that was my home for the six weeks or so of a summer. Well, I should sleep and dream peacefully . . . and of course post more photographs.
I smell something burning . . . which signals to me that it is time to leave. One of the housemates is probably about to burn us all down. Really, I don't know how these people ever survive in their normal day to day lives, especially seeing how they've acted since we've been here. One would think they'd have already accidentally already brought ruin upon themselves. Sheesh, really . . . ha.

No comments: