Sunday, March 1, 2009

. . . Travelling. Again.

So, it's set. In two weeks, I'll be catching the red eye to Seattle and staying there for seven days, bunking over at my brothers houses. They've all decided that since I've never seen their homes, they're going to trade me out for the entire week. I'm not especially excited to go . . . and in fact am a little disappointed. I mean, I'm giving up the bright blue beaches of Baja California, for the cloudy dismal of Seattle. The only plus sides I can foresee is that I'm taking a couple of those seven days to pop two hours away up to Vancouver . . . while there I'll at least be able to have a moment to myself. The other positive being that I'll get to finally pick up a couple records and books that Septimus says he's been hoarding away for me since the winter holidays. Ah, hopefully the weather will be nice while I'm there. 

No comments: