Monday, March 23, 2009

It did not rain today.

Make yourself comfortable, for me, I took off my shoes, changed into some cotton clothing. Surround yourself with the most inviting of smells. I put on a put on a pot of strong fragrant masala chai, stirred ingredients of fruit and pastry into the perfect scone, and watch it bake, filling the room with warmth. Add the final touch, put your mood on play. Today, I was feeling a little Tegan and Sara "Under Feet Like Ours," as it had the feeling of female strength and acoustical rhythm. Then, lie down on your back and close your eyes for as long as needed. Hopefully, when you open them again you will be relaxed, calm, and content. 


I keep having the feeling like I haven't been listening to anything worthwhile lately, probably because I've been stuck in the attitude that I haven't done anything worthwhile as of late. However, today, for once, I did not have that feeling. I don't know if exercise served it's purpose or otherwise, but everything came together, the world stopped spinning, and it was just about the best feeling in the world. 

No comments: