Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I can't think of fitting title, so here you go:

I've been listening to The Pogues nonstop since last evening. I finally had enough sense to remember to pull the final season of The Wire to the top of my Netflix queue, and it reminds me of The Pogues . . . mainly because they're frequently part of the show's soundtrack. Anyways, I watched the show back on HBO (before the series ended) and have been having this strong urge to play through the entire series for a while now. It must be something about the whole gritty Baltimore crime/drug drama thing that gets to me. I suppose it really fits that void of "danger and questionable activity" in my far too wholesome life.



Oh, well. I suppose I should go . . . long day and all that jazz. I don't have work until 3, so I'm going to mill around until then I guess . . . maybe go in early, to get a head start. Wait, no I won't. 

2 comments:

Septimus said...

I totally dig what your feeling.
By the way, Omar=awesome

Eve said...

Haha! Totally!