Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I need a bowl of cereal.

Time? Who has much of it?
Oh, and it seems I've lost the spirit for music. 
Everything I listen to sounds like mush, which is odd since I distinctly remember enjoying The Mountains Goats . . . and etc. 
It keeps raining here. It hasn't let up since Sunday. Maybe that's the problem . . . the rain's discouraging the vibe.

In other news, I've been clearing out my hard drive of travel photos, so I'm going to post some of them (or at least the some that fit my mood). Enjoy:




















Hmm. I feel like I travel much too often. Most of those are from Chicago . . . Montreal . . . Austria . . . Seattle . . . and all the places in between. Oh, I even think there are some from my research time in Baja California. Sheesh. 

2 comments:

mgi said...

nice pics - you´ve travelled a lot - ever been to scandinavia? you should put on dirty by sonic youth - salute.

Eve said...

Scandinavia? I traveled through it about 5 years ago- I was in Saint Petersburg, and decided to pop west through Helsinki, Stockholm, Oslo, Bergen, and all the villages in between. It was a great adventure-

Oh, and thanks for the musical recommendation . . . I might just go and put it on-