Saturday, January 17, 2009

Woke Up Late, Lost My Teakettle, Munched on Greek Pizza: Why I am the most exciting person . . . ever.

I slept in too much this morning. By the time I had woken up the sun had already risen high into the mid morning sky . . . and I was sitting in the kitchen wondering the teakettle had been misplaced so I could make a strong batch of tea. I still haven't found it. I had to pull out of storage the older . . . slightly grosser . . . one I that use for cases like this. It threw of the whole morningoff when it was kind of already off to begin with. 




Isn't greek pizza the most delicious food? That's what I rocked out for dinner last night (and this morning as well), instead of grilled cheese . . . and I have to say I think it was a good choice. In other news, I'm still stuck inside grading (which means being completely unenjoyable) and listening to Atlas Sound's album "Let the Blind Lead Those Who Can See but Cannot Feel." After I've played through it a bit I'll move onto something more . . . upbeat.

4 comments:

Gin said...

Yeah. Why exactly did you included the photos of your kitchen? Aesthetics? Delicious pizza though. What would I give for some olives and feta right now-

Eve said...

Hmm. I don't exactly know. Maybe it's because if you squint you can can see my teakettle sitting on the stovetop. Which means I've either lost my kettle or the pictures are old . . . or that logic is faulty all together because both are true.

The pizza? Yeah, it is to die for.

mgi said...

lovely kitchen too!

Eve said...

Thanks!