Monday, December 22, 2008

Sleep and Dream Peacefully: My Last Night in Canada.

It's my last night in Montreal. Tomorrow, I will be on a plane to Chicago to stay until Friday. There I will visit my mother, put some flowers on her grave, and enjoy the solace of the city . . . the tall buildings and busy streets . . . the foodstuffs . . . the noise. Oh, how I love the noise.

Now, however, I'm going to enjoy my time . . . listen to some great music . . . drink and eat the delights of French-Canada . . . and sleep peacefully in the wonderfully plush bed here at the inn.

2 comments:

mgi said...

you should post some inspiring tunes for january - or did you oversleep?

Eve said...

I've been a little out of touch with the digital world. But I will, today or tomorrow.

I've made up the playlist . . . so that's one step