Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Air: What One Pops on the Player During Those Arduous Drives to New Jersey . . . Really, What Else is There?

Air, Air, Air. I only have one of their albums: Moon Safari. To describe it is to use words that I don't actually know of existing. So, I will put it all in relation to my life . . . mixes. If I was to put this in a mix . . . it would be on one of those long 10 hour compilation mixes (meant for drives to places like, say, New Jersey) and it would be positioned on the mix to coincide with the early morning maybe 9 or even 8 . . . because it has enough pizazz to keep a person awake, but is electronic and mellow enough to not bear any brash sounds that a person on a long haul of a drive would not want to hear.

From what I understand, Air is French which I suppose could explain a lot . . . and whatever else I understand . . . is . . . well not that much. Not going to lie, I don't listen to much Air . . . except in the case that I aforementioned . . . and well, I don't do much long-haul driving. Obviously.

1 comment:

Eve said...

Okay, so I've just realized that my picture of air somehow turned into an Obama campaign support picture. It's going to be deleted. Because, I don't want to vibe up this site with political connotations . . . and well, I didn't vote for Obama. Nadar all the way, man.