Friday, March 28, 2008

An Update: It's Quite Cold Inside.

What can I say about the Carribean? It is particularly the most stunning place I have ever seen. I know I write this as if I have never been there myself, but alas! I have, long ago (well, actually that not long ago, but whatever.)We stayed on the Turks and Caicos Islands, and well it was wonderful. The sea was so blue, and the air so warm (compared to the cold that was here when I left.) Ah, I just want to go back and sleep there forever, mainly becuase not only did I not have problems sleeping there, but also the thermostat in the flat has gone loopy and John and I had to pil on multiple blankets on us to sleep and stay warm. I'm having the repair man come and fix it today . . . well, actually John's the one involved in it all, so he's the one having the repair man come. I think its because he got less sleep than I did (a first for him) because he was shivering all night long (he hates being cold when he sleeps.) Oh, well, that's all for this update. I'll write more later, maybe.

No comments: