Sunday, March 9, 2008

Settling of Accounts and a Holiday in the Caribbean: Equating Joy.

Ah. Because of yesterday's fiasco, I didn't even remember to post the good news. I'm going to the Caribbean with my brother . . . I've actually known for months except, I didn't even remember it until yesterday. He bought plane tickets and planned the vacation as my present over the holidays. Of course, I say he's just doing this so he can have an excuse to go there and write about the beaches or whatever . . . oh well, I'll take what I can get. I leave this Thursday and return sometime the following week . . . it's going to be so nice. I haven't seen Septimus (my brother) since my short stay with over the winter holiday . . . and it's always so nice to see him in person, than just getting bits of stuff from him in packages.

Oh, by the way, John and I have settled our accounts . . . but I'm not in the particular mood to write about it . . . I'll just say that everything is completely fine now.

1 comment:

Andy Rayner said...

Hey Congrats on the up coming trip.
As I look at the 4 feet of snow on my front lawn and realize lobster fishing season begins in 6 weeks. Herring in 4 - I get very cold shivers.
It's nice that you can connect with your BRO. Have a great day.