Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Health, The Buzz, and An Anti-Drug Campaign: Why I Gave Up The Sugar For a More Healthy Alternative.

Okay, so I got to thinking that I would healthen this page up, because its been candy mania since 10 o'clock this morning. I thought I'd go a little more healthy. You know, something for the kids, to show them that there is more to life than a buzz (who knows this post might even turn into a rallying point for an anti-drug campaign . . . ha.) In any event though, I decided to not make sugar the base of my lunch; instead, I went to the good old standard of the food pyramid.

I started with the dish on the right and ended with the dish on the left. Looks pretty nice doesn't it, and as a judging standard, none of the dishes included the colors hot pink, baby blue, or electric yellow, so I think I did pretty well.

John even came over and joined in . . . though I think the real reason was because he wanted to experience the lesser thrill of seeing what I had bought at the candy goldmine.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: