Monday, October 1, 2007

The Sickness.

When I woke up this morning (nearly 3o minutes ago), I realized the strange sensation that running on 4 hours of sleep and a dehydration can give you. Well, it was more of a nauseating effect, rather than a "strange sensation." I felt like I was going to vomit. . . so I did. . . and now I am sitting here coping with that vomit-ous feeling. I ate a mini chocolate doughnut. . . I thought it would help. . . it didn't. Next I drank some apple juice. . . and met the same end.

In 20 minutes, I leave for class. . . one that I would skip, if not for the fact that I have to make a presentation today over my graduate research. . . which is boring as hell and I don't know why anybody would want me to present it. Maybe its just the Sickness speaking, but right now I find everything in my life to be at a little less than sub-par.

2 comments:

zendagi migzara said...

too less a time to sleep

Eve said...

You're telling me. . . once I got back from class I passed out while trying to finish up some research. . . and woke up in a haze with paper stuck to my face.