Saturday, August 1, 2009

Home. Naps. Greenhouse Plants. Tomatoes.

I have been home for almost two weeks now, most of the time during which I have slept in some form or the other. It's seems that after a summer of working, traveling, and being abnormally busy, I've become prone to napping every couple hours. There are two more weeks until classes and work resume again, so I'm just kind of loping around. Between naps I have been trying to remedy the garden situation that has become weed-ridden and overgrown in my absence.

I'll write more about the trip, Pitchfork, and photographs later. For now, I'm going to get my socks dirty by running outside and mucking around in the mud/dirt. I'm going to transplant all of the plants I have growing amok in the greenhouse right now into their rightful positions in the lawn. My beefsteak tomatoes are becoming too big for the plants and are about to force it to break apart and die. Woe is them.

No comments: