Friday, February 20, 2009

Oh, but you who philosophize disgrace and criticize all fears, bury the rag deep in your face for now's the time for your tears.

I didn't have class this morning. I'm sitting in on this course in water dynamics (yeah, it is just about as awesome as it sounds. Heh, that's sarcasm if you can't tell) and it was cancelled this morning for some reason or the other. I think the prof. was in San Diego or Algeria . . . something like that. So, I'm sitting around, twiddling my thumbs, waiting for my 3 o'clock. 

Oh, I decided that I want February to be over as soon as possible. Naturally, I can't will the calendar to skip ahead into March; instead, I'm going to rid myself of the feeling of February. If it feels like March to my subconscious, then my body and mind will act accordingly and think it's March. These titles of months are only arbitrary in the scale of time, but what we associate with them is what alters outward perception, creates different emotions, etc throughout the year. Of course, my reasoning could be completely faulty, but I have hope. 

To begin, I've switched over and posted my mix for March. Also, I've been playing Bob Dylan all morning, because the this is the month of my homage to Mr. Dylan. I've pulled out the entire discography, and I've start chronologically with Bob Dylan (1962). 

Well . . . au revoir pour maintenant.

No comments: