Thursday, January 29, 2009

TRIP! TRIP! TRIP! Oh, and I posted a new mix for the month.

Oh, I've posted the new mix for February, since February's only two days away and I'm going to be busy and out of town tomorrow until Monday. I'm going to another one of those "conferences" (meaning I'll probably be busy/bored) and well, it's in NY, so I'll be hopping on a plane tomorrow morning with a couple of colleagues to get there by that evening/afternoon (who really knows with all the time change switches I'll be going through). I'll be sure to enjoy it (woot)!

Anyways, my playlist for the coming month feels kind of . . . weak to me. I mostly put a bunch of crap on it that I have thinking about/wanting to/have been playing recently . . . so it doesn't really encompass, for me, the "feel" of February. Of course, how does one truly describe the feeling February in song? I haven't mastered it. But maybe I will. 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! what a riot...I love your header image--I've never tried cheerios with bananas. I will be coming back to see more of your posts.

Ever Yours,
CLAYRN DARROW
M.IV

Eve said...

Heh, thanks for stopping by! "Cheerios with bananas" is my ultimate comfort food, it reminds me of a fulfilled childhood and the purity of something "whole" . . . so yeah . . . maybe you should give the o's and fruit a try, it's an experience.

Anonymous said...

No problem--I will try it, because tonight is going to be a night of work! A nice snack might keep me away Eve!

Eve said...

Ha! Good luck, I hope they help-