Friday, December 5, 2008

Panna Cotta and a Four Berry Blend.


Thought I would give a little taste of what I had for breakfast this morning. I whipped it up last night as a tasty dessert . . . until realizing that I had to let it chill for eight or more hours. So, welcome breakfast treat . . . after much shuffling of frozen fruit I found the four berries: raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, and strawberries to put on this morning. They really made the dish. John's going to use the remaining berries to make a berry blended pie this afternoon.

However, my secret trick that made this breakfast better: a handful of raspberries in a water glass with a splash of vodka . . . it made four in the morning a tad bit easier. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That was most delicious- but, vodka at four in the morning? Glad, I wasn't awake yet, if you need much of a push of get going.

Eve said...

We all do what we have to . . . really.