Monday, October 27, 2008

Haven't The Time, But Might As Well Write Something.

Ah, as I simply wrote in my last post three or four days ago, John and I are back from Alaska. We got back on Thursday from our fifteen day trip to the north. So, what can I say, other than that it was amazing! I haven't yet been able to upload all of the pictures, but when I do I'll post them. 

By the way, the state-long driving mixes, worked out perfectly! The timing was perfect and everything. I haven't much time to write anything else, but I'll finish type something up soon, and start to resume the mood music postings. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. I can prove it.

Eve said...

Excuse me? In reference to the post, your comment makes no sense. Prove what?