Monday, September 8, 2008

. . . What was that? You feel like dancing, but no, not really? Pop on some Of Montreal then? Duh.

I'm currently listening to Of Montreal, it's one of those kind of moods . . . like where I need to dance and flop about, but don't exactly want to . . . that's the best way I can describe the feeling I get/the mood I'm in when I listen to Of Montreal . . . and well, I don't really know whether one could take that as a good or bad thing. I'm going to say it's good, because I figure that if it was a bad thing I wouldn't keep listening.

Anyways, I'm going to post some pictures (actually meaning one) and leave it at that . . . well, no, not really, I'm actually going to preface my future post in this one. In the future weeks, I'm going to be re-listening to my library of music, starting at the A's and moving through to the Z's . . . I keep thinking that I'm not listening to most of the stuff enough, and am overshadowing by listening to stuff like Of Montreal over and over. Well, this is going to happen no more for the next couple of weeks.

ANYWAYS, back to the photo:



Ah, now wasn't that enjoyable?

No comments: