Monday, August 25, 2008

All Smiles: Why I am All About the Smiles.

So, yeah . . . I'm not being weird or anything with the title and all; instead, my brother got a (tad bit) little bit eBay crazy, and bought a whole bunch of shit (that for most counts, one could say he never needed) and loaned me half of it . . . one of those item being a CD by All Smiles, otherwise known as Jim Fairchild of Grandaddy, a former band of which put the rock in "rocking your socks off" . . . they're . . . they were . . . AWESOME. Well, anyways, I'm currently to the CD, and yeah, alone he's no Grandaddy (and really he, alone, sounds nothing like the whole collective of the former band he partook in . . . like, it's a completely different genre) but hey, it's still pretty good. I'm digging it at least.

And on that note, I should go . . . dinner in five and John gets perturbed when I skip out on whatever delightful cuisine he's prepared for the night. I suppose he thinks I don't appreciate enough his slaving in the kitchen (if you could it that, since he thoroughly enjoys it.) Eh, I say he can deal.

No comments: