Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Mr. Dylan: He Can Hold His Breath Three Times As Long If He Wants To.

Ah. To add to March's month of Bob Dylan, I am going to try something new: video. I just got to a point where I realized that photos just aren't enough, as one can only see so many photographs of Bob Dylan. This is a video of an interview with Time Magazine, I think it kind of shows a little more about him, his personality and his beliefs. He's so . . . stream of consciousness . . . that's the only phrase I can find to describe his speech. Enjoy.



Well, I enjoyed it at least. Sometime later, I will be adding more musical performances, rather than interviews. In all, I only added this one because its the most enjoyable, poignant video that I watched while searching for a video to add to this post. The best line: "Every word has this little letter and big letter, like the word 'know,' you know the word know, k-n-o-w. Okay, you know the word 'know', capital K-n-o-w, like each of us really knows nothing, right, but all think we know things, but we really know nothing." It's just great . . . right?

I mean really . . . he can hold his breath three times as long if he wants to.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dylan's a true master of words.