Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Warped.

I am so glad. . . The Shingles has abated. Now only the the sparse few crusties remain, for which I am very glad. However, in the latest news, I get to go to that conference that I think I spoke of, its in Chicago. I am leaving on a plane tonight. It will be nice to go back, as Chicago was my "stomping ground" for quite a period in my life. I am just trying to forget that I'm going there for a conference, and am thinking of it as more of a vacation to a known land, because, let's face it, conference and lectures. . . are boring. They are, and nobody likes them and people that say the do, are lying to make themselves "appear cool" to everybody else. What I don't get is why they would think that normal people would think that people liking boring speeches are cool. Sounds kind of warped, if you ask me.

1 comment:

Gin said...

Ha, I totally know what you are talking about! I go to all of those damn geo whatevers and just stare with a loathing vengance on those types of people.

Also, I am glad your face is back to normal. You were looking pretty bad there for a couple of days.