Sunday, October 7, 2007

I put on my eye-patch and went outside.

I put on my eye patch and got a haircut yesterday. The new cut looks something like the picture to the right, its a little bit shorter . . . (no, that is not me. . . I would have put a picture of myself on here but. . . at this point you don't want to see that. . . might make you lose your lunch.)

Anyways. . . I like the cut. Feels nice. . . and requires less. . . maintenance. (I'm a get up and go kind of person. . . I don't deal with makeup or blow dryers.)

On a more important note, it was very nice going outside and breathing in the fresh non-apartment air. I hadn't been out in four. . . five days, so it was nice to be able to breathe outside the flat. I got a lot of funny looks. . . I suppose people thought I was trying to be a pirate or something, with the eye patch and all, and were just waiting for me to pull out my wooden sword and say "arg."

I think I disappointed the people on the bus when I didn't.

No comments: